If your institution's profile page or contact information needs to be updated, please contact the Secretariat (email@example.com) to request a link to your member update form. You can see an example member profile form here. Note that higher education institutions have two profiles: general and studies-relevant.
Please also send any images or videos you wish to include in the profile (instructions below) to the Secretariat.
Member profile text, facts and figures
Make sure the following information is up to date:
- Profile text/description: A brief overview of your institution/organization for an external audience interested in higher education and research in the Circumpolar North, including potential students. Maximum 300 words.
- Basic facts and figures: Web address, total number of staff (including academic staff), number of academic staff, number of students (undergraduate + graduate), annual operating budget (in euros), location (visible on the map).
- Focus areas: A short bullet-point list of 3-5 key themes, areas of institutional specialization or strategic priorities (not a list of departments, institutes or degrees offered).
- Fields of study: A list of available fields of study which will serve as an overview of the educational opportunities at your institution. Only applies to higher education institutions.
- Institutional logo: The logo of your institution, preferably in PNG format.
As an example of a complete member profile, please see UiT The Arctic University of Norway's member profile at www.uarctic.org/member-profiles/norway/8922/uit-the-arctic-university-of-norway.
Verify that the names and emails are correct for your Head of Institution, Representative on Council of UArctic, and Alternate on Council of UArctic.
In addition to that, check and update the following:
- Administrative contact for Head of Institution (if applicable)
- Membership Fee contact
- Circumpolar Studies contact (offering higher education institutions only)
- Study Catalogue contact (higher education institutions only)
- International Studies contact (higher education institutions only)
- north2north contact (participating higher education institutions only)
Promotional images and video
Forward multimedia content to firstname.lastname@example.org to accompany your profile, representing your institution, people, activities and region.
PNG/JPG format is preferred for photos. Images should be landscape (horizontal) orientation, resolution at least 800 pixels wide.
Videos can be sent either as YouTube or Vimeo links.