Stockholm University has pre-booked a number of hotel rooms in the centre, and in addition, a hostel in the city centre offers participants a discount budget alternative. All accommodation offers are located close to the Central station, with easy access to trains and buses to and from the airport, as well as the subway. The university campuses are located less than ten minutes away by subway.
3 Scandic hotel options are available, and prices shown include breakfast and VAT.
To make a booking:
- Go either to the main Scandichotels website or the individual hotel web-page (link below); or
- Call the Scandic Central booking service +46 8 517 517 00
- Use this booking code: BSUN180919
- Reservations are made individually and handled as an individual booking.
- Payment is made to the hotel directly, and guests must provide credit card information at the time of booking in order to guarantee their room.
- Guests can change or cancel their room reservation up until September 10, 2019
Scandic Grand Central
111 20 Stockholm
Price per night: SEK 1740
Scandic Norra Bantorget
107 24 Stockholm
Price per night: SEK 1450
111 57 Stockholm
Price per night: SEK 1580
Generator Hostel - Stockholm
111 23 Stockholm
Note: A discount code is provided, but no rooms are pre-booked.
Booking are made online as follows:
- Go to the Generator hostels – Stockholm website
- Use this discount code: UArctic2019 (only valid with online bookings, and this discount code cannot be combined with other offers).
- The discount code gives -15% on Flexible rate (Accommodation packages: Flexible GenWeb Room Only), and the discount is subject to availability.
- The discount is only valid on the accommodation price. Towels and breakfast are an additional cost.
- The code is valid for bookings between September 16 and 20, 2019.
- Guests can book from now until September 15, 2019.
- Bed linen is included in the price.
- Towels are only included in doubles/twins/premium doubles and family rooms.
- Towels can be rented at the reception for 50 SEK per person/stay.
- Breakfast is not included, but can be added upon arrival for 85 SEK per person/morning.
- Full payment is due by credit card upon arrival.
- Cash is not accepted at the reception.
Note: Accommodation information for the optional Tarfala Excursion are available on the excursion web-page.