Travel Visa Requirements

From these pages you find out if you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization ( eTa) to visit Canada.


Invitation Letter

If you require a formal visa invitation letter, then one from the host institutions and UArctic can issue upon request. To receive an invitation letter, please send an email to containing the following information:

  • Full name (as shown on your passport)
  • Citizenship
  • Name of Institution or Organisation you represent

Send a separate message with the heading “Rectors' Forum 2019- Invitation Letter”.

Note: Invitation letters will only be sent to registered participants by e-mail as PDF attachments. The deadline for invitation letter requests is June 17, two months before the event, which allows enough time for visa procedures.