The topics of the summer school are
- International trade and trade policy;
- Knowledge-based economy and lifelong education;
- Models of economy innovation development;
- English as a Foreign Language in Professional Communication for Future Economists;
- Russian as a Foreign Language in Professional Communication for Future Economists (for international students).
The International Summer School 2015 is aimed at students majoring in economics and management who speak fluent English and can use basic methodology of economic analysis.
The lectures and seminars within the International Summer School 2015 will be delivered by the international team of professors from Great Britain, the Netherlands and Russia.
The working language is English, and the languages of communication are English and Russian.
Application deadline: June 1, 2015.
More information on the Siberian Federal University is available in the attached flyer.