For example, a Specialist may:
- Conduct needs assessments, surveys, institutional or programmatic research
- Take part in specialized academic programs and conferences in conjunction with other scheduled activities
- Consult with administrators and instructors of post-secondary institutions on faculty development
- Present lectures at graduate and undergraduate levels
- Participate in or lead seminars or workshops at academic institutions
- Develop and/or assess academic curricula or educational materials
- Conduct teacher-training programs at the tertiary level
By implementing their designed project in collaboration with the Fulbright Specialist, host institutions:
- Gain global perspectives from experienced academics and professionals;
- Execute projects that require a rapid response or flexible timeline through short-term, year-round exchanges; and
- Build sustained relationships with individuals and institutions in the U.S.
During this application round, priority will be given to projects that address the following themes:
- Media Literacy/Countering Disinformation
- Cyber Security and IT,
- Natural Disaster Response,
- Business Administration and Job Creation.
For more information visit the Fulbright Finland website.