In this issue, find news on recent Arctic research publications, educational platforms, and research visits among the PEEX community.
Read the Newsletter Issue #14 October 2020 here.
- SMEAR-II Station turns 25
- ICOS Science Conference 2020
- Extensive aircraft campaign across the Russian Arctic: overcoming pandemic 2020
- The Web Application for the Environmental Education
- AKK-MEO-BNU Seminar on Polar and Boreal Environment
- Snow and ice mass balance in the Finnish Arctic
- Smart and Sustainable Cities international conference
- Spatial data exchange in communities and research networks, research and development potential
- iCUPE Datasets for Polar Regions
- Strengthen PEEX Modelling Platform research and development through HPC-Europa3 Transnational Access Programme
- EuroScience Open Forum2020 in Trieste, Italy
- PEEX research collaboration – SRCES RAS and UHEL-INAR – virtual meeting
- ‘Multilevel Local, Nation- and Regionwide Education and Training in Climate Services, Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation / ClimEd’
PEEX Special Issue publications