Proposals may address the following topics:
- LC-GD-1-1-2020 preventing and fighting extreme wildfires with the integration and demonstration of innovative means;
- LC-GD-1-2-2020 towards climate-neutral and socially innovative cities;
- LC-GD-1-3-2020 climate-resilient innovation packages for EU regions;
- LC-GD-2-1-2020 innovative land-based and offshore renewable energy technologies and their integration into the energy system;
- LC-GD-2-2-2020 develop and demonstrate a 100 MW electrolyser upscaling the link between renewables and commercial or industrial applications;
- LC-GD-2-3-2020 accelerating the green transition and energy access partnership with Africa;
- LC-GD-3-1-2020 closing the industrial carbon cycle to combat climate change – industrial feasibility of catalytic routes for sustainable alternatives to fossil resources;
- LC-GD-3-2-2020 demonstration of systemic solutions for the territorial deployment of the circular economy;
- LC-GD-4-1-2020 building and renovating in an energy and resource efficient way;
- LC-GD-5-1-2020 green airports and ports as multimodal hubs for sustainable and smart mobility;
- LC-GD-6-1-2020 testing and demonstrating systemic innovations in support of the farm-to-fork strategy;
- LC-GD-7-1-2020 restoring biodiversity and ecosystem service;
- LC-GD-8-1-2020 innovative, systemic zero-pollution solutions to protect health, environment and natural resources from persistent and mobile chemicals;
- LC-GD-8-2-2020 fostering regulatory science to address combined exposures to industrial chemicals and pharmaceuticals – from science to evidence-based policies;
- LC-GD-9-1-2020 European research infrastructures capacities and services to address European Green Deal challenges;
- LC-GD-9-2-2020 developing end-user products and services for all stakeholders and citizens supporting climate adaptation and mitigation;
- LC-GD-9-3-2020 transparent and accessible seas and oceans – towards a digital twin of the ocean;
- LC-GD-10-1-2020 European capacities for citizen deliberation and participation for the Green Deal;
- LC-GD-10-2-2020 behavioural, social and cultural change for the Green Deal;
- LC-GD-10-3-2020 enabling citizens to act on climate change, for sustainable development and environmental protection through education, citizen science, observation initiatives, and civic engagement.
Proposals may take the form of research and innovation actions or innovation actions, depending on the topic addressed. Research and innovation actions and innovation actions require participation by at least three legal entities; each established in a different EU member state or Horizon 2020 associated country. Legal entities established in a third country, who secure their own funding, may be included in the consortia.
Each successful proposal is expected to receive between €2 million and €53m. The total budget is worth €983m.
Closing date: January 26, 2021
For more information visit the European Commission Funding & Tenders Portal.