- To edit your member profile, contact the Secretariat (email@example.com), and we'll send you a link to your member profile update form. You can see an example form here.
- To change your institution's contact people and their contact information, email the Secretariat.
- To add pictures or videos, forward images or video links to firstname.lastname@example.org, or share through Dropbox, WeTransfer or similar service.
As an example of a complete member profile, see UiT The Arctic University of Norway's member pages.
A complete member profile contains:
1. Basic introduction, facts and figures
- Profile text/description: A brief overview of your institution/organization for an external audience interested in higher education and research in the Circumpolar North, including potential students. Maximum 300 words.
- Basic facts and figures: Web address, total number of staff (including academic staff), number of academic staff, number of students (undergraduate + graduate), annual operating budget (in euros), location (visible on the map).
- Focus areas: A short bullet-point list of 3-5 key themes, areas of institutional specialization or strategic priorities – not a list of departments, institutes or degrees offered.
- Fields of study: A list of available fields of study, which also serves as an overview of the educational opportunities at your institution. Only applies to higher education institutions.
- Institutional logo: The logo of your institution, preferably in PNG format.
2. Contact information
Verify that the names and emails are correct for at least your Head of Institution, primary Council representative and alternate Council representative. You'll find the contacts from your institution's member profile. We recommend that all members have one primary and one alternate representative to ensure smooth communication.
In addition, if you are a higher education institution, check that you have provided an International Studies contact, and a north2north contact if your institution participates in the program. These contacts you'll find on the Education profile of your institution.
For information on how your institution's contact information is used, click here.
3. Promotional images and video
Images and videos representing your institution, people, activities and region.
PNG/JPG format is preferred, and images should be landscape (horizontal) orientation, resolution at least 800 pixels wide.
Videos can be sent either as YouTube or Vimeo links.